ASSISTANCE TO CFO SERVICES
IBN has been Assisting CFO's with Financial Analysis by utilizing Sage Works tool called "Profit Cents". Additionally, supporting End Customers where employing a Full time CFO is an exorbitant undertaking.
Profit-cent is a web-based application that translates financial statements into an easy-language, historical document that includes ratios, graphs, business enterprise comparisons, and trend evaluation.
The reports are very brief and quick to generate, and accountants use them in 3 fundamental strategies:
- As a value-added part of their management discussion
- As a part of the analytical tactics for audits and evaluations
- As a marketing and business development resource
As a progressive finance and accounting outsourcing company, IBN is always actively looking for approaches to elevate our position and add value to the services which we offer to CFO’s and End Customers.
Services offered to CFOs
- Accounting Health check
- Cash Flow Management
- Month End Closing
- Preparing Weekly Cash Forecast
- Preparing & Setting up Budgets
- Budget V/S Actual reporting and analysis
- Live Industrial data analysis with ratio analysis
- Preparation of Financials reports for Management
Benefits with IBNs Assistance To CFO
With the help of Profit Cets software and excel expertise, we provide services to CFOs from past 6 years in US and UK, by using our services CFOs manages to acquire more commercial business and their growth rate is gone up by 15 %.
Few key Benefits & Features are as follows:
- It streamlines initial analytics and keep us with audit and review standards
- Increase Consistency and Speed with ratio evaluation, documenting calculations, and reporting
- Improve Client's Cash Flow via figuring out and prioritizing business improvements
- Provide Narrative reviews with actual industry data assessment from the trusted sources
- Win client confidence with high level and accurate projections with business continuity plans
- Save Time and Reduce Risk with automated workflow and online document management