The role of a CFO today’s ecosystem is beyond the scope of cost reduction and more towards creating new revenue streams. Leading organizations are leveraging finance and accounting services outsourcing as a strategy to change their operating models, which help them realize their business core competence addressing the multiple verticals of process, analytics, technology, guided by operating excellence frameworks and benchmarks for continuous improvement.
IBN Technologies Limited offers industry recognised finance & accounting services outsourcing solutions that support end-to-end functions of accounting.
Quick Connect With Us
- Accounts Payable (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits
- Electronic Document Management
- Cash Flow Preparation & Forecasting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Yearly Budget Preparation & periodical analysis
- Costing, MIS Reports Preparation
- Preparation of financial statements
Accounting System & Integration
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Data Entry and Conversion Services
- Integration with Third-Party Applications like Payroll, Time Management, Billing etc.
- Local and Remote Application Hosting
INDUSTRY FOCUSED SERVICE
IBN extensive experience and expertise is voice services will fulfill all your call center requirements. It helps you to achieve the maximum results :
- CPA and Accounting Firms
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Banking and Financial Service
- Investment Management and Hedge Funds
Operation and Infrastructure
Our offshore supported operation features includes:
- Dedicated Onshore and Offshore Account Manager
- Business Continuity Planning
- Round the clock operations and quick turnaround time
- Low cost of running noncore activities under more controlled environment
- Daily/Weekly Operational Calls, Monthly BSC, SLA achievements, etc.
- IBN infrastructure is equipped with a variety of software platforms implemented on a robust infrastructure comprising premium networking equipment and connectivity links.
- Vast expanse of secure, ultra-modern office space that can be scaled up easily
- High speed, reliable fiber optic, redundant dedicated lease lines internet connectivity
- 24/7 failsafe power supplies with instant backup
- State of the art network equipment for better monitoring and security
How It Work / Transition Methodology
IBN is ISO 9001:2015 & 27001:2013 certified company and follows strict quality measures.
We ensure that all risks ought to be limited for customer wishing to move business processes offshore. Our way to deal with Transition, Engagement, and Delivery coordinates the corporate business approach with a project management philosophy, and a set of tools, techniques, and abilities that outcome in effective project execution. Our way to deal with new project management addresses each of these basic parts
- Transition – Transition phases and Activities
- Engagement – consist of Engagement approach and model
- Delivery – Data Management, Work flow and Communication
“After approaching IBN with a complex and bespoke requirement, I’ve been impressed with the professionalim and knowledge of Rajat, my technical contact and other”
“IBN financial support is a top-class accounting services outsourcer. They act with speed in getting work done, and mobilizing additional resources as needed. Their greatest strength is pro-active communication with clients. I consider IBN a strong partner.”
“We are now entering the fourth year of our relationship with IBN.
This has been a hugely rewarding and valuable transaction for us with IBN as they are now responsible for the maintenance of data covering over 70% of the funds.”
“Client is engaged in advising fund of Hedge Funds and providing technology facilitating the mangement of investment portfolios.”
“After months of researching 100’s of companies, visiting their offices, and extensive reference checks, we are extremely happy with our decision to select IBN. They have exceeded our expectations with consistent levels of specialized knowledge, quality, speed, and professionalism.”