AP & AR are the most important and critical processes in every business. As when it comes to buying goods and services, Businesses face significant, costly and flawed A/P Processes, so the improvements there may leads to big impact on organization. IBN’s Mission is to Help Organizations to run their business process more efficiently and more profitably with their AP & AR Functions.
IBN offers Purchase to Pay Services (P2P), Order to Cash services (O2C) and Record to Report (R2R) Services as per clients requirements clearly defined at the time of agreements and with well-defined SLAs in place.
- P2P (Purchase to Pay)
- Create Requisition
- Create PO
- PO authorization
- Sending authorized PO to the requester
- Receipt of Invoice
- Invoice approval
- Posting of Invoices in the accounting system
- Pay the invoices
- Supplier Reconciliation
- Payment Process
- Handling Supplier calls
- O2C (Order to Cash)
- Quote Order
- Process Order
- Fulfill order
- Invoice customer
- Receive and apply cash
- Manager credit and collections.
- R2R (Record to Report)
- Risk management
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Management Reporting & Analysis
- General accounting & reconciliation
Quick Connect With Us
INDUSTRY FOCUSED SERVICE
IBN broad experience and mastery is voice services will satisfy all your call center prerequisites. It helps you to accomplish the most extreme outcomes. Our involvement in Inbound and Outbound incorporates.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Capital Markets
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare – for Payers & providers
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
Operation and Infrastructure
Our offshore supported operation highlights incorporates:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Committed Onshore and Offshore Account Manager
- Round the clock operations and brisk turnaround time
- Monthly BSC, Daily /Weekly Operational Calls, SLA achievements and so forth.
- Minimal effort of running noncore exercises under more controlled condition
IBN infrastructure is outfitted with a variety of software platforms actualized on a healthy infrastructure comprising premium networking equipment and connectivity links.
- Trustworthy fiber optic, high speed, redundant dedicated lease lines internet connectivity
- Profound expanse of secure, ultra-present day office space that can be scaled up effectively
- State of the art network equipment for better monitoring and security
- 24/7 safeguard power supplies with instant backup
How It Work / Transition Methodology
IBN is ISO 9001:2015 certified company and follows strict quality measures.
We ensure that all risks ought to be limited for customer wishing to move business processes offshore. Our way to deal with Transition, Engagement, and Delivery coordinates the corporate business approach with a project management philosophy, and a set of tools, techniques, and abilities that outcome in effective project execution. Our way to deal with new project management addresses each of these basic parts
- Transition – Transition phases and Activities
- Engagement – consist of Engagement approach and model
- Delivery – Data Management, Work flow and Communication
“Client is engaged in advising fund of Hedge Funds and providing technology facilitating the mangement of investment portfolios.”
“After months of researching 100’s of companies, visiting their offices, and extensive reference checks, we are extremely happy with our decision to select IBN. They have exceeded our expectations with consistent levels of specialized knowledge, quality, speed, and professionalism.”
“After approaching IBN with a complex and bespoke requirement, I’ve been impressed with the professionalim and knowledge of Rajat, my technical contact and other”
“IBN financial support is a top-class accounting services outsourcer. They act with speed in getting work done, and mobilizing additional resources as needed. Their greatest strength is pro-active communication with clients. I consider IBN a strong partner.”
“We are now entering the fourth year of our relationship with IBN.
This has been a hugely rewarding and valuable transaction for us with IBN as they are now responsible for the maintenance of data covering over 70% of the funds.”