Bookkeeping for Small Business tend to be even frenzied than medium or large-scaled businesses. Reason being the petty affairs that need to get handled on a regular basis such as:
- Daily cash transactions
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Managing P2P and C2C
- Inventory and Fixed Asset Management
- Sales tax & VAT management
- Accounting & Data Administration
Small businesses have limited manpower and to top it all have their core competencies to be concentrated on; hence tasks keep getting piled-on in the bookkeeping section. Moreover, for a small organization it can be a pricey matter to hire an Accountant or a Bookkeeper unless and until the firm acquires a considerable size.
As an online bookkeeper, IBN’s systematic bookkeeping procedures and methods come handy in such cases!!
We have specialized bookkeeping outsourcing services for small businesses which you can avail for your tiny aspiring venture to make things easy-going!!
Let us tell you how:
- Full-cycle support on bookkeeping outsourcing services, solutions and support.
- Won’t let you down with renowned bookkeeping software’s like: Sage Line, Xero, Quicken, Peachtree etc.
- Proven track-record of saving on: In-house staff, Company over heads, Infrastructure investments; thereby saving up to 40% costs.
- Service rendered at squat notice.
IBN’s Bookkeeping Service for small businesses pitches itself in the following domains:
- Cash Flow Management
- Costing and Budgeting
- MIS and other Management Reporting
- Preparing and maintaining closing budgets
- Financial Statement Preparations and Proforma Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis.
And not to mention these reports are generated monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annually!! (As required).
At IBN, we believe in utmost significance to Data Security for Bookkeeping for small Businesses with softwares like:
- Qualified Intuit Pro-Advisors
- Certified Intuit Point of Sale Pro-Advisor
- Xero Certified
- Wave Certified
- FreeBooks Certified Accountant
- Creative Solutions
- Peach Trea
- Master Builder
- VT Transactions
- Business Works
- My OB
What else does IBN believe in when it comes to Bookkeeping outsourcing services for small businesses?
- Customized solutions with 16+ years of expertise.
- Timely and qualitative deliverables.
- Adhering to global accounting rules.
- Lessening recurrence of defects as much as possible.