FUND ACCOUNTING SERVICES PROVIDER IN UK
PAY AS YOU GO, 40% + COST REDUCTION.
50+ Certified Bookkeepers on US Accounting available On Demand.
Price $10/H Basis. More than 3 Seats ask for Enterprise Pricing.
ISO Certified | Cert Certified for Data Security | Cloud Environment.
Scalable With Short Notice.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Fund Accounting Services Provider in UK
Some things are better left to the experts, which is why it is important for you to have a fund manager who employs the expertise of a fund administrator who manages and protect your financial interests, freeing you up to do the things you’re good at. Fund administration comprises of fund accounting and the activities of a transfer or registrar agent.
But what does a fund accountant actually do? To put it simply, Fund Accounting is accounting for a portfolio of investments including commodities, securities or real estate held in an investment fund.
A fund accounting services provider in UK works hard for you and your money so you don’t have to. Because you are dealing with a client’s most valuable assets, transparency and trust are the most important factors and we suggest you make use of one of the professional Fund Accounting services provider in UK.
What Does A Fund Accountant Do?
When deciding on the right fund account services provider for you be sure that they offer a host of services as part of their portfolio, including:
- Daily, weekly and monthly Net asset Value (NAV) calculation;
- Up –to-date calculations of the fund’s income and expense accruals, as well as the pricing of securities at their current market value;
- Up-to-date financial reporting;
- Preparation of financial statements and audit liaison;
- Managing fund bank accounts, from opening them to the effective control;
- Preparing of reports to shareholders (if necessary);
- Reconciliation of the broker, custodian, bank and investment manager statements;
- Accounting services including but not limited to maintenance and filing of the fund’s financial books and records;
- Payment of fund expenses;
- Settlement of daily sales and purchases of securities and ensuring the collection of interests and dividends;
- Preparing, filing of local regulatory body reports;
- Correct pricing the portfolio of the fund;
- Calculating total returns and other performance measures;
- Compliance with, monitoring and reporting anti-money laundering;
- If required, the supervision and orderly liquidation and dissolution of the fund.
Choosing the Right Fund Accountant
It is critical when selecting a Fund Accounting services provider in UK that the following criteria form part of the due diligence process; you are, after all, trusting them with your reputation and your client’s livelihood.
- Ensuring a robust and effective infrastructure and stringent internal controls
- Efficient shareholder administration
- High quality of systems, automation and straight through servicing
- Scalability and expertise
- The ability to provide corporate secretarial and directorship services
Fund accounting focuses its attention on where the money comes from and how it is being spent and the accountability thereof, rather than its profitability. In a very volatile market, the role of the Fund Accounting services provider is more important than ever, and as the industry grows so too must their knowledge base in order to remain up-to-date and current with new regulations and policies.
Other than your life-partner, no other partnership will be as important as the one you have with your fund accounting service provider
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US
WE PROCESS, YOU DELIVER
All Rights Reserved © 2018 IBN Technologies Ltd.