IBN & Umbraco
IBN provides extensive service and support for Umbraco CMS. Our Umbraco Consulting Services not only get your install up and running quickly and efficiently, we have already developed several Umbraco add-ons that extend the power of this already fantastic software. That's not all, our in house Umbraco designers works hand in hand with our developers to get you exactly what you need in a minimal amount of time.
Does your website require functionality that is not available in Umbraco CMS? No problem. Our experienced staff has extensive knowledge of the entire Umbraco framework and can easily develop custom Umbraco solutions that you may require
Umbraco termed 'The friendly CMS' is an easy to use content management system based on the Microsoft .Net framework. .Net is a powerful programming language in which a range of professional and robust internet applications are built and the Umbraco CMS is a professional level system with powerful integration of any .Net control.
With a content management system you can:
• Update site content and images
• Add sub navigation content pages
• Add images to a gallery or to content pages
• Upload PDFs, MP3s or Videos to use on content pages
• Publish or unpublish content pages
• Set a page for approval
• Preview pages and see how they will look before they are made live on your website
• Update meta tags for every page on the site
Features of the Umbraco CMS include:
• WYSIWYG Editing Content can be edited in the web editor (works best in IE). Output is standards compliant and formatting is
done via CSS. The web editor includes some simple imaging tools for resizing and quick graphic production for headers, etc.
• Custom Content Types Umbraco CMS features a generic content architecture making it possible for developers to produce
content types of their choice.
• Localized Interface The product comes with both Danish and UK English user interface languages. Additional languages can be
added by providing the required XML language files. Dates and system names are automatically translated using the culture
settings from .NET.
• Templating & Tags Umbraco uses a simple HTML templating approach with some custom tags for integrating Umbraco content.
• Extensibility Almost any part of the Umbraco user interface can be customized and new functionality added using your favorite
.NET language. Integration requires that developers implement some standard Interfaces.
• Fully customized front end to get your website looking exactly how you want it
• Beautiful, user-friendly interface to make content updates that much easier - no cluttering with complicated wizards that
interfere with your work
• Multiple administrator login with permission based systems for users such as Editor or Developer
• Versioned and scheduled publishing and much more.